Australia Sevens star Maddison Levi has been short-listed for the Women's Sevens Player of the Year at the 2023 World Rugby Awards.
Levi is joined by New Zealand duo Michaela Blyde and Tyla Nathan-Wong along with Fiji's Reapi Ulunisau
It is the second year in a row Levi has been nominated, with teammate Charlotte Caslick taking out the honour in 2022.
The 21-year-old broke the record for most tries in a women's World Series with 57 in seven events.
Rugby World Cup finalists Eben Etzebeth and Ardie Savea are among the players shortlisted for Men's 15s Player of the Year award.
They are joined by inspirational French captain Antoine Dupont and Irish centre Bundee Aki as the nominees.
Fiji coach Simon Raiwalui has also been recognised for his incredible season, nominated as Coach of the Year along with Ireland's Andy Farrell, New Zealand's Ian Foster and South Africa's Jacques Nienaber.
The Women's 15s Player of the Year will be awarded following the conclusion of WXV
"All those nominated today deserve not only our congratulations but also our thanks for everything they have contributed, on and off the field, to inspire fans and players worldwide, driving rugby forward in 2023 in line with our sport’s values," World Rugby Chairman Sir Bill Beaumont said in a statement.
"The strength of rugby is its players, coaches, officials and volunteers, and these shortlists provide a vivid snapshot of a sport that is thriving globally in its 200th year.
"One day after we crown the Rugby World Cup 2023 champions, we look forward once again to uniting our global family and presenting a wider cast of winners with the ultimate accolades in our sport – the World Rugby Awards."
WORLD RUGBY AWARDS 2023 NOMINEES
World Rugby Women’s Sevens Player of the Year
- Michaela Blyde (New Zealand)
- Maddison Levi (Australia)
- Tyla Nathan-Wong (New Zealand)
- Reapi Ulunisau (Fiji)
World Rugby Men’s Sevens Player of the Year
- Leroy Carter (New Zealand)
- Rodrigo Isgro (Argentina)
- Marcos Moneta (Argentina)
- Akuila Rokolisoa (New Zealand)
International Rugby Players Men's Try of the Year
- Duhan van der Merwe (Scotland, v England on 4 February)
- Damian Penaud (France, v Ireland on 11 February)
- Hugo Keenan (Ireland, France on 11 February)
- Vinaya Habosi (Fiji, v Georgia on 1 October)
World Rugby Coach of the Year
- Andy Farrell (Ireland)
- Ian Foster (New Zealand)
- Simon Raiwalui (Fiji)
- Jacques Nienaber (South Africa)
World Rugby Men's 15s Breakthrough Player of the Year
- Louis Bielle-Biarrey (France)
- Manie Libbok (South Africa)
- Mark Tele'a (New Zealand)
- Tamaiti Williams (New Zealand)
World Rugby Men's 15s Player of the Year in partnership with Mastercard
- Bundee Aki (Ireland)
- Antoine Dupont (France)
- Eben Etzebeth (South Africa)
- Ardie Savea (New Zealand)
Other categories being awarded on Sunday, 29 October
- Vernon Pugh Award for Distinguished Service
- International Rugby Players Special Merit Award
- Rugby for All Award
- World Rugby Referee Award
- World Rugby Men’s 15s Dream Team of the Year in partnership with Capgemini
Categories awarded following the conclusion of WXV
- World Rugby Women's 15s Player of the Year in partnership with Mastercard
- World Rugby Women’s 15s Dream Team of the Year in partnership with Capgemini
- World Rugby Women's 15s Breakthrough Player of the Year in partnership with Tudor
- International Rugby Players Women's Try of the Year